Mitch Greenlick Administrative Fellowship (in Dental Research and Public Policy)
Fellows are full-time, contributing participants in the operational activities for Health Plan, Care Delivery, Research, and Policy/Community Benefit. Fellows will:
• Assist in staff and preparation for select committees and meetings.
• Meet with key leaders and front line clinical staff.
• Participate in community engagement events and legislative activities.
• Lead coordination effort for design and planning activities including help with strategy development.
• Project plans with key issues, barriers, approaches, performance metrics and evaluation.
• Agenda creation, meeting facilitation, issues tracking, status reporting, documentation management and event planning.
• Ensure implementation by timeline by developing and overseeing project management and
tracking tools to track action items, issues, risks and decisions, status reports and time lines.
• Coordinate necessary communications, help identify stakeholder audiences, and ensure those stakeholders are informed.
• Complete a written final project.
• Present final project to program leadership and staff.
• Provide other technical and project support duties as assigned.